Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008







Another awesome christmas, and as usual my kids got way to much even though I thought I was cutting back.  We started off at my moms for Christmas Eve dinner, since she lives next door it isn't much of a trek.

Who teaches her this stuff, I said smile

Amber, Laren , Avery and Crew
Santas mom made us all.  My mom also gave me a cute necklace with an A, and a eiffel tower, and a watch I love.  It was really fun.
Christmas morning we made crepes with strawberries, nutella, and bananas soo good just like Paris. That will be my new tradition crepes for christmas.  The girls woke up at 9:00 thank goodness they still like to sleep in and that is fine with me.  Avery got a 3 ft horse that is pretty real.  It kind of scared her at first.


  
Christmas Morning what a surprise
Zoey on her new Trek beach cruiser, she loves it


Addi got a scooter and her fav is her lava lamp, she has wanted one forever.  She is happy with whatever

No comments: