Kirsten and I got together with our old buddies from Dixie. We were inseparable our first year at college. They went to Bingham High and all except Andy they have stuck around. Matt now works with Joe at the post office so because of him we all reconnected via Facebook. They are the funniest people around and although I was only with them for a few hours including a movie I laughed my guts out. I really miss them and hope we can stay in touch more often the 18 years at a time. I don't know where the time went but right when I sat down with these guys the years in between faded instantly. So much fun.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Dixie Reunion
Kirsten and I got together with our old buddies from Dixie. We were inseparable our first year at college. They went to Bingham High and all except Andy they have stuck around. Matt now works with Joe at the post office so because of him we all reconnected via Facebook. They are the funniest people around and although I was only with them for a few hours including a movie I laughed my guts out. I really miss them and hope we can stay in touch more often the 18 years at a time. I don't know where the time went but right when I sat down with these guys the years in between faded instantly. So much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Fun! I can't believe you guys got together with the cinder blocks (is that what we called them? seems like it.) They were the funniest. sounds like they still are huh? I am going to have to get out my photo album from back in the day to remember exactly what they looked like before- hee hee hee!!! (as john would say) - I'm excited to be invited to you blog. I will send you an invite to mine. -Becka
Post a Comment