My cute family and me with my new dark hair. What do you think. I'm still not sure but trying to accept that my hair is really dark and I need to go with it.
So after Avery told Santa what she wanted he pulled out a bag of candy and hat and gloves. Well that isn't what she had just told him she wanted so she was mad. She went and hid under the table in another room, threw her gloves and hat telling Santa they were stupid and too big and it wasn't a Dora Kitchen or a swimming puppy. She doesnt get the concept yet I guess but it was funny. Later that day I drove her through a big puddle of water in the road and she replied " mom that totally freakin my heck out" she makes me laugh.
Cute Dyson not sure of Santa without Derrek.

No comments:
Post a Comment