Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Man am I behind..

Right after the trick or treat sugar high, crash and drool
Halloween is such a blast, between Avery's birthday, my birthday, Halloween and all the parties we definately have a great time. The girls with the Muirs trick or treating in our old neighboorhood. We have been doing it for a few years now so we will call it our tradition. Avery's Minnie Mouse, when I saw those ruby red platform minnie shoes it was all over. She had to be minnie. Addie was the best Corpses Bride and Zoey was a Go GO Girl.
Omnitures big party 80's theme Amber is a smokin hot Princess Leah. Check out those buns......
Avery with a smurf just her size, my kids have no idea what a smurf is.


So my computer has had issues on downloading pictures and it has made me crazy. Lucky I have Larren Bro-inlaw to fix things. So better late then never. He is a recap of the past month. And by the way were in the world did November go?

No comments: