Thursday, October 9, 2008
Two Days and Counting
Yeah only two days left according to my Paris countdown. I am excited and sad to leave my girls for 10 days. I know once I get over there I will enjoy myself. I have better get busy packing. I am so glad Heidi decided to join us, that makes the trip even more exciting. Stay tuned for when I return with tons of awesome pictures. I am in a dilemma do I take my big awesome digital Rebel camera or my little Canon. I think for convenience I will take my little one but the picture would be so much better with the bigger one. Today Avery is home with the stomach flu and I think I am a little queasy as well. Maybe later I can start getting prepared. The clock is ticking.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH- can't wait- it will be fun. Are you surprised I actually am going? Pretty spur of the moment, but thanks for being a trooper and letting me tag along. I say the big camera, but that's up to you.....you know what happened to your camera last time we went on a trip together! :)
Post a Comment