Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Friends

Last Friday I had club at my house with a group of friends from high school. I just wanted to let my friends know how grateful I am that I have such great friends who have stayed tried and true throughout the years I have been friends with some of them for 30 years and the rest since Jr. High. We take the time to get together every other month. I can't believe I didn't break out my camera I don't know what I was thinking, but anyway I am very lucky to have such great friendships. Now I need to pay attention to the Utah Vs Oregon game. It might be a tough one. Go UTES!!!!!

2 comments:

The Argyle's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Argyle's said...

Hey Aim! I just wanted to thank you for thinking of me when it's your turn for club! I wish I lived closer cause I would totally come, but it's so hard to get down there now days!! We are so busy! Too funny your nephew loves yo gabba, gabba! We have to watch it every morning right when Kortlin get out of bed!! You gotta love DJ Lance's outfit!! Maybe you could find one for your brother or Jodie to wear on Halloween!! :)