Monday, September 8, 2008

Zoey's turns 7 Birthday Party

Lifegaurds on duty











What a crazy three days I have had. Started with a full day of work, then drill team practice thursday night 5-10:30, Homecoming assembly Friday morning, football game half time performance friday night, and 2 soccer games on Saturday, if that isn't enough I decided to host a birthday party for 11 little girls saturday afternoon. Jodie was out of town riding his bike in the LOTTAJA race ( Logan to Jackson Hole Wy 210 miles in 1 day). Thanks to my family helping me out everything went well. Her birthday is really on the 20th but I had to take advantage of the weather and the pool. We had a swim party at my moms, pizza, banana splits, and glitter toes for all. We actually ran out of time which is better than having too much time. Zoey had fun and so did all of her friends. Now I am off to Arizona for a Regional Sales meeting and then I am spending a few days with Heidi while I am there. I jswear I am always on the go and never have time to catch up.




2 comments:

Tinabean said...

Well it sounds & looks like she had a good birthday party & all of her friends had fun.
Parties are such hard work but in the end your child's smile makes it all worth it.

Anonymous said...

copied your europe widget. i searched everywhere for one and had one that was really lame. yours is cute. thanks!