


I went down to Arizona for a meeting and extended my stay at Heidi's house last weekend. I had so much fun catching up with her. We used to be room mates 10 years ago and she is like family to me. Her other friends
Tawnie and Lisa were there and she showed us a great time. Her house is amazing in the desert hills over looking a golf course. We couldn't of asked for a better time, she showed up great food, shopping, and a nice pool to catch some sun in her backyard. Dave her husband was quite the host
to with our iced lattes ready for us if we should decide to wake up
before noon. Thanks and I am looking forward to coming back soon.
Lisa, me, Tawnie and Heidi
1 comment:
I see you've been busy on your blog...looks great! You figured out the photoshop, huh? :) Thanks for blogging about our weekend- had a great time...but one word (crop!) ha ha
ps- i'll send the pic of you and me before we went out as well.
Post a Comment