Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mocha our little rat


There isn't a photo correction for "yellow eye"

Some would call this abuse, Avery calls it fun!

So I have never been much of a dog person, probably because I am so allergic to animals. But we have our little Mocha yorkie and we love him. He has turned out to be a pretty good puppy, even though Avery is a little rough on him he keeps his cool most of the time. Since he has hair instead of fur I an not bothered by him. Now that I have him I just added a fourth being to follow me around, take care of, and sit on my lap with everyone else. I will be sitting on the couch with everyone plus the dog laying all over me, I look over at Jodie and he is always resting comfortably all by himself oblivious to everything. How can that be, you would at least think his dog would bug him and expect just a little out of him. Nope all me.

2 comments:

Tinabean said...

YOur girls are so Cute & getting so big.
I don't even want to think about snow yet.
Jer is pretty siked about it but I'm not a winter person I freeze way to easy.
It sounds like you had a good weekend.

The Argyle's said...

Hey!! You know I got the Beastie Boys on there!! Maybe it wasn't posted when you viewed it! Talk about flashbacks when you listen to these songs!! Whoever thought something like a song could give you so many happy memories and warm fuzzies!!!? Run DMC reminds me of so many things in high school. Like Kirk Rudds nova!! Remember that! Can't wait to see you fruday!!