Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little Flirt






Well this is the end of our trip and we have to go home. I am so not ready for summer to be over. I was wondering how am I going to keep the girls entertained. It went by so fast I didn't have time to think about it. But it was a great way to relax and wrap up our summer. We ate while we were at The Grove and Avery was flirting like crazy with the waiter, just pulling faces and she thought she was so funny. We made it to Mesquite and Jodie wanted to drive the rest of the way home, that would put us home between 2 or 3 AM way to long in the car. So we got a room at the Virgin River. Thank goodness we only paid $25 because it isn't worth a penny more. Now I am home posting instead of unloading 4 suitcases of laundry. I guess it won't go anywhere. Now only two months until my October Europe trip with my mom, and sister. We are going to Paris, Florence, and Rome. This will be my third time but I am excited because now I am older I think I will appreciate it more. Ciao!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I felt the exact same way about summer and then poof it was over!

What a cutie!!

The Argyle's said...

You blog is so stinkin cute and so is your family!! Last year I was telling Jeff that I thought Derrek was your little brother and I was right!! I'll have to call Cody and let him know cause he is a hugh Utes fan! Hope to see you at the assembly! If you want to check my blog its www.argyle5.blogspot.com!

Andrea (Harry)